Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Self Portrat.

 Hello everyone today my Wānanga teacher has given some work to do and the work that I have done is the self portrat. Now I am not perfect so it may not look exactly like me so you can comment to see if there is any imperfections that mite not look like me, and if you spot them out for me that would be fabulous I can do better next time I do a self portrat.


So here my photo 






And here is my tracing.



So done now like I said before comment for any imperfections that mite not look like me, and if you spot them out for me that would be fabulous so I can do better next time. 
Signing off for now see you later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this self portrait, what a fun idea! Miss Laycock has some great ideas for your group in lockdown.

    I think you did a great job with this, and I like how you used the Google shapes creatively! Awesome effort Wiari! What was the most challenging part of this activity?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wiari
    I totally agree with Miss Birtch and think you nailed this!
    Do you think you could use this to create something you have been doing in lockdown and add it to your Lockdown Diary?
    Looking forward to seeing your creations!
    Miss L

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about