Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

Should 7 & 8 have phones at school.

 Should kids have phones at school.

Should kids be allowed to have phones at school do I agree yes why because at the end day when you need to call your parents so you know where your parents are and so your parents know where are. 

also when I feel a bit down you can listen some music by myself so I happy and peaceful so I don't get angry at other when they annoy me.

Also when you want to see friends but  you can't seem to find them you can call them and find them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about