Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2021

Ice cream is better than cake.

Ice cream is better the cake...

Ice cream is better than cake, do I agree no why, becuase you can make many diffient flavours of cake and icing if you were going to to put icing on the cake, and another reason is becuase when you eat cake you wont get a brain frezze, reason why I also like cake is because cake is less heathy than ice cream whick is better. Another reason I like cake better than ice cream becuase when I bit into the cake and closed my eyes it felt like I was in a dream land. And also it is just the best thing to have cake. Like I said is lce cream better than cake do I agree no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about