Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Reflection

This week in class I am doing a reflection of what I have done in Te Ao Whanui.

In Te Ao Whanui I have been looking at invention that can change the world.

The time that I read the instruction carefully by doing a few comprehensions like Easio the yoghurt, the Jetboat

My personal best work is when I did the news report about the book New Zealand's Treasure Island.

The time when I was a self-manager was the time when I was skim-reading the stories throughout the week.

So that is it, that is my reflection throughout Te Ao Whanui so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about