Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

My Shadow by Robert Louis Stevenson.

 My Shadow.

Poetry response/ Answers.

What connections did you make to the title? I have no friends but my shadow is my only friend.

How is the poem organized? Stanzas, lines other?4 stanzas and 4 lines.


What is the tone of the poem? Cite evidence to support your response. I’m a lonely kid at school.

List and explain what poetic devices you identified in the poem. Rhyme, personification

What is the meaning of this poem? What does the poet want the reader to think about?

If you see someone with no friends be there friend.

1 comment:

  1. Bula Wiari! I'm Basty,
    I like your work and I see that you did a lot of work on it. I guess your focus working on it. Maybe where you said "Stanzas, lines other?4 stanzas and 4 lines." you could say "Stanzas, lines other? 4 stanzas and 4 lines."
    and can you put a picture of the poem so I could see what the poem was. Moce!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about