Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Learning From My Mistakes.

Learn From My Mistakes.

Our school value is learning from our mistakes and in the values slide it is talking about the pit. What is the pit? Well the pit is where you are stuck on something like for example if you are stuck on writing and you have nothing to write about reflect on some other writes that you have done before and then put them together.

My next steps are: when I am the pit I will feel ok because I will know how to get out of the pit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about